Click on actors photos for details and printable CV.
- Name : Venice van SomerenAbout : Venice has recently been working for Contexture Theatre / Harlow Playhouse in REVOLUTION. Last year she played Titty in SWALLOWS & AMAZONS for Creation Theatre. Since graduating from Drama Centre she has appeared in THE REAL THING for Theatre Royal Bath and Kate McGregor’s GABRIEL. She also played Margaret in DEAR BRUTUS that Jonathan O’Boyle directed at The Southwark Playhouse.
Venice van Someren
- Name : StephanieAbout : Appeared in KISS ME - one of the Director’s productions from Bristol which performed at The Other Palace. A recent graduate from BOV where she appeared in ELEPHANT MAN, DRACULA and HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY AND NEVER BE FOUND. Also worked on Toby Hulse’s production of JASON & THE ARGONAUTS that went to Edinburgh.
- Name : Jill McAuslandAbout : Currently in rehearsals for Watford Palace production of ABSURD PERSON SINGULAR. Recently played the lead in THE MOOR at the Old Red Lion and was nominated for an Off West End Award for Best Female Performance. Just finished panto at Watford appearing in JACK AND THE BEANSTALK. Prior to this played Eliza in PYGMALION for English Theatre of Frankfurt. Television credits include guest leads on CALL THE MIDWIFE, HOLBY CITY and DOCTORS.
- Name : Clare McMahonAbout : Clare has recently finished a tour of a new play 'Women Troubles', and has recently been selected as a writer for Fishamble Theatre Company's 'A Play for Ireland' in conjunction with the Lyric Theatre Belfast. She appeared in THE WOMAN IN WHITE for the BBC, worked with Daniel Radcliffe on THE CRIPPLE OF INISHMAAN for Michael Grandage and played Hermia in A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM at the Almeida.
- Name : Lucy AnnableAbout : Since graduating played 'Peggy Watkins' in LAST MAN STANDING at Theatre N16, recently appeared in LOOP at Stratford East and at The Edinburgh Festival. Strong musical theatre skills - a graduate of Arts Ed - final shows being THE MYSTERY OF EDWIN DROOD and THE LIFE.
- Name : Abigail BorrowAbout : Abi has recently returned from Turks and Caicos appearing in various musical productions including CATS, JUNGLE BOOK, TREASURE ISLAND, DOLCE VITA and the title role in ALICE IN WONDERLAND. Graduated from Urdang - very strong singing and dance skills - especially tap.
- Name : Chloe LevisAbout : Chloe is a graduate of Rose Bruford and was nominated for the SPOTLIGHT prize Since graduating she has appeared in OVIDS METAMORPHOSES for Pants On Fire, was seen in the ITV Drama THE HALCYON and has worked several times for the Young Shakespeare Company, playing Lady M in MACBETH and Juliet.
- Name : Nalân BurgessAbout : Nalân will be in two-hander 'Who's Mom and Who's Mama?' at Theatre 503. She is also playing Fatma in ‘Where We Are: The Mosque’ at The Arcola. Her film ‘Taarof’ is currently winning awards on the festival circuit. Nalân has been recording regular voice roles for podcast ‘The Offensive’ and cult video game ‘Elite’ and plays the regular character of Yaz in the BBC3 feed JAZZIE / RUDE BOYS produced by Sam Bryant
- Name : Jessica TempleAbout : Work last year included Papandiek in THE MADNESS OF GEORGE 111 at Nottingham Playhouse, Juliet in R&J for Insane Root Productions in Bristol and Pitti - Sing in THE MIKADO for Charles Court Opera and The King's Head. BOV trained she has appeared in MEDEA at Bristol Old Vic and in Sally Cookson's PETER PAN at the National.
- Name : Jessica SingerAbout : Jessica recently appeared in new musical THE IRON WOMAN by Ted Hughes at The Other Palace. A Musical Theatre graduate from Arts Ed and a skilled clarinetist, she played Nell in JEKYLL & HYDE at The English Theatre Frankfurt, the title role in SNOW WHITE in Dubai and Mimi in RENT at the Old Rep Theatre in Birmingham.
- Name : Shaelee RookeAbout : Shaelee has worked several times for Toby Hulse in productions including READY STEADY GO for A Line Art/Barbican Theatre, READY STEADY LIFT OFF for A Line Art and ONE SMALL STEP for Oxford Stage Company. She played Viola in TWELFTH NIGHT at the Minack Theatre and toured her one woman show, SHAEDATES. Strong comic and impro skills she is also one half of sketch act Toucan, who will be performing at the Leicester Square Sketch Off Final 2019 on February 24th.
- Name : Monica NashAbout : Played Mrs Popper in MR POPPER'S PENGUINS in Glasgow and Minneapolis. Last year appeared in the immersive Cold War Thriller DEAD QUIET in Kensington Central Library for ImmerCity. Played Theseus and Quince in A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM for The Reversed Shakespeare Co at The Pleasance Theatre, and on the big screen worked on the feature film LONDON ROAD directed by Rufus Norris
- Name : Roisin KellyAbout : Roisin can currently be seen in the film PRICE OF LIFE with Ben Aldridge and Zoe Boyle. Stage work last year include TAP at The Courtyard Theatre and BAGGAGE at The Bunker Theatre. An Actress and Comedy Writer/ Performer Roisin is a graduate of Bristol Old Vic. Played the lead role of 'Katie' in the film MEMENTO directed by BAFTA Nominee Jayne Chardand
- Name : Anna TolputtAbout : Anna has just finished filming on the Australian comedy horror feature film GO HOME for FNB Movie Ltd playing a disapproving Polish Aunt. She played Maria in TWELFTH NIGHT at the Minack Theatre in Cornwall. Prior to that she appeared in AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS at Chipping Norton.
- Name : Sarah DurhamAbout : Shortly to be seen as Mrs Briggs in Sally Wainwright's forthcoming drama, GENTLEMAN JACK. She was recently seen in the guest lead role of Emily in CASUALTY and prior to that she played Thora, in CALL THE MIDWIFE. Other screen work includes the TV pilot THE ARMCHAIR DETECTIVES, EASTENDERS, EMMERDALE and THE T-BOY SHOW. Northern actress - Mountview trained
- Name : Lynette ClarkeAbout : Currently playing Mrs Alexander in THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME at the Piccadily Theatre until April 2019. Lynette won the OFFIE award (Off West End Theatre Award) for Best Supporting Female in Philip Ridley's KARAGULA (Soho Theatre/Pig Dog/ DEM Productions) and has strong theatre credits.
- Name : Fiz MarcusAbout : Recently appeared in ABSOLUTE HELL at the National and played a guest lead in DOCTORS. Strong theatre credits include Guildford Shakespeare Co, Crucible Sheffield, Orange Tree, Finborough, Hull Truck and London Classic Theatre. Television credits include SKINS, EASTENDERS, HOLBY CITY and JEKYLL. Feature films include HECKLE, SUZIE GOLD, SWINGING WITH THE FINKELS and LEON THE PIG FARMER.