Click on actors photos for details and printable CV.
- Name : Venice van SomerenAbout : Venice has recently appeared at The Park Theatre in HELL YES I'M TOUGH ENOUGH and been working for Contexture Theatre / Harlow Playhouse in REVOLUTION. Last year she played Titty in SWALLOWS & AMAZONS for Creation Theatre. Since graduating from Drama Centre she has appeared in THE REAL THING for Theatre Royal Bath and Kate McGregor’s GABRIEL. She also played Margaret in DEAR BRUTUS that Jonathan O’Boyle directed at The Southwark Playhouse.
Venice van Someren
- Name : StephanieAbout : Appeared in KISS ME - one of the Director’s productions from Bristol which performed at The Other Palace. A recent graduate from BOV where she appeared in ELEPHANT MAN, DRACULA and HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY AND NEVER BE FOUND. Also worked on Toby Hulse’s production of JASON & THE ARGONAUTS that went to Edinburgh.
- Name : Jill McAuslandAbout : Just recorded a guest lead in Doctors and recently finished playing Jane in the Watford Palace production of ABSURD PERSON SINGULAR. She played the lead in THE MOOR at the Old Red Lion and was nominated for an Off West End Award for Best Female Performance. Over Christmas she appeared in panto at Watford in JACK AND THE BEANSTALK. Prior to this played Eliza in PYGMALION for English Theatre of Frankfurt. Television credits include guest leads on CALL THE MIDWIFE and HOLBY CITY
- Name : Clare McMahonAbout : Clare has recently finished a tour of a new play 'Women Troubles', and has recently been selected as a writer for Fishamble Theatre Company's 'A Play for Ireland' in conjunction with the Lyric Theatre Belfast. She appeared in THE WOMAN IN WHITE for the BBC, worked with Daniel Radcliffe on THE CRIPPLE OF INISHMAAN for Michael Grandage and played Hermia in A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM at the Almeida.
- Name : Lucy AnnableAbout : Recently appeared in HEDGEHOG at The Lion And Unicorn. Since graduating played 'Peggy Watkins' in LAST MAN STANDING at Theatre N16, recently appeared in LOOP at Stratford East and at The Edinburgh Festival. Strong musical theatre skills - a graduate of Arts Ed - final shows being THE MYSTERY OF EDWIN DROOD and THE LIFE.
- Name : Chloe LevisAbout : Chloe is a graduate of Rose Bruford and was nominated for the SPOTLIGHT prize Since graduating she has appeared in OVIDS METAMORPHOSES for Pants On Fire, was seen in the ITV Drama THE HALCYON and has worked several times for the Young Shakespeare Company, playing Lady M in MACBETH and Juliet.
- Name : Nalân BurgessAbout : Currently in rehearsals for OUT OF SORTS at Theatre 503. Nalân was recently seen in Who's Mom and Who's Mama?' at Theatre 503. and also as Fatma in ‘Where We Are: The Mosque’ at The Arcola. Her film ‘Taarof’ is currently winning awards on the festival circuit. Nalân has been recording regular voice roles for podcast ‘The Offensive’ and cult video game ‘Elite’ and plays the regular character of Yaz in the BBC3 feed JAZZIE / RUDE BOYS produced by Sam Bryant
- Name : Jessica TempleAbout : Currently filming a guest role on DOCTORS. Was in Edinburgh in the summer with WHO CARES for Lung Theatre where she received rave reviews and filmed on MARTIN'S CLOSE (dir. Mark Gatiss) for BBC4/Can Do Productions. Last year played Papandiek in THE MADNESS OF GEORGE 111 at Nottingham Playhouse, and Juliet in R&J for Insane Root Productions in Bristol. BOV trained she has appeared in MEDEA at Bristol Old Vic and in Sally Cookson's PETER PAN at the National.
- Name : Jessica SingerAbout : Jessica is currently appearing in CASINO ROYALE for Secret cinema and recently appeared in new musical THE IRON WOMAN by Ted Hughes at The Other Palace. A Musical Theatre graduate from Arts Ed and a skilled clarinetist, she played Nell in JEKYLL & HYDE at The English Theatre Frankfurt, the title role in SNOW WHITE in Dubai and Mimi in RENT at the Old Rep Theatre in Birmingham.
- Name : Sandra Veronica StanczykAbout : Just finished filming on CARNIVAL ROW which is a fantasy-noir set in a gaslit Neo-Victorian city where mythical races live as denigrated minorities amongst humans. Sandra is playing Wren - one of the renegade fairies who are part of the underworld of Carnival Row.
Sandra Veronica Stanczyk
- Name : Shaelee RookeAbout : Shaelee recently devised LUNA for Roustabout Theatre Company. Directed by Toby Hulse, this toured across the South West this summer. This Autumn, she will be on tour across the UK/US in One Small Step for the Oxford Playhouse. Shaelee has worked several times for Toby Hulse in productions including READY STEADY GO for A Line Art/Barbican Theatre, READY STEADY LIFT OFF for A Line Art and ONE SMALL STEP for Oxford Stage Company. She played Viola in TWELFTH NIGHT at the Minack Theatre and toured her one woman show, SHAEDATES. Strong comic and impro skills she is also one half of sketch act Toucan, who will be performing at the Leicester Square Sketch Off Final 2019 on February 24th.
- Name : Roisin KellyAbout : Roisin can currently be seen in the film PRICE OF LIFE with Ben Aldridge and Zoe Boyle. Stage work last year include TAP at The Courtyard Theatre and BAGGAGE at The Bunker Theatre. An Actress and Comedy Writer/ Performer Roisin is a graduate of Bristol Old Vic. Played the lead role of 'Katie' in the film MEMENTO directed by BAFTA Nominee Jayne Chardand
- Name : Monica NashAbout : Appeared in ALICE IN WONDERLAND at Kew Gardens over the summer. She appeared in the second run of the immersive Cold War Thriller DEAD QUIET in Kensington Central Library for ImmerCity. Last year she played Mrs Popper in MR POPPER'S PENGUINS in Glasgow and Minneapolis. Played Theseus and Quince in A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM for The Reversed Shakespeare Co at The Pleasance Theatre, and on the big screen worked on the feature film LONDON ROAD directed by Rufus Norris
- Name : Liz JadavAbout : Liz has recently filmed an episode of SEX EDUCATION and an episode of DOCTORS and continues to play the recurring character of social worker Sally Stanhope in EMMERDALE. Other recent TV includes CORONATION STREET and HOLLYOAKS Last year she worked on JOKING APART and BETTER OFF DEAD with Alan Ayckbourn at The Theatre in the Round Scarborough.
- Name : Chloe OkoraAbout : Just finished shooting on a TV pilot HALFBREED and about to join the company of THREE SISTERS at The National. Recent television work includes PEOPLE JUST DO NOTHING, SLICED and the DETECTORISTS directed by MacKenzie Crook. Strong comedy skills – played a variety of characters in LITTLE MISS JOCELYN
- Name : Anna TolputtAbout : Anna will be appearing as Jack The Cat in PUSS IN BOOTS at Chipping Norton over Christmas. She has just finished touring with CONNIE'S COLANDER She filmed on the Australian comedy horror feature film GO HOME for FNB Movie Ltd playing a disapproving Polish Aunt and played Maria in TWELFTH NIGHT at the Minack Theatre in Cornwall. Prior to that she appeared in AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS at Chipping Norton.
- Name : Sarah DurhamAbout : Just filmed a guest role on DOCTORS and was recently seen as Mrs Briggs in Sally Wainwright's drama, GENTLEMAN JACK. She was recently seen in the guest lead role of Emily in CASUALTY and prior to that she played Thora, in CALL THE MIDWIFE. Other screen work includes the TV pilot THE ARMCHAIR DETECTIVES, EASTENDERS, EMMERDALE and THE T-BOY SHOW. Northern actress - Mountview trained
- Name : Sarah QuistAbout : Recently seen in four episodes of EastEnders and played Marion in ABSURD PERSON SINGULAR directed by Brigid Larmour at Watford Palace Theatre. Last year she appeared in THE CAPTIVE QUEEN at the Globe and EARFOREYE at The Royal Court. Prior to that TRAVESTIES with Tom Hollander (Patrick Marber directing) at The Apollo
- Name : Fisun BurgessAbout : Fisun has just been shooting on the drama HONOUR and recorded the role of Gizem for BBC Radio 4 drama, ‘THE CYPRUS MISSING' directed by Sasha Yevtushenko and was recently seen in a guest role on DOCTORS Other TV includes CASUALTY, SILENT WITNESS, and GAME OF THRONES. Film includes TAAROF and DIRTY PRETTY THINGS.
- Name : Lynette ClarkeAbout : Recently finished playing Mrs Alexander in THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME at the Piccadily Theatre. Lynette won the OFFIE award (Off West End Theatre Award) for Best Supporting Female in Philip Ridley's KARAGULA (Soho Theatre/Pig Dog/ DEM Productions) and has strong theatre credits.
- Name : Fiz MarcusAbout : Work in 2019 includes filming on DAS BOOT 2 and the new Matthew Vaughan film KINGSMAN: The Great Game and appearing as Edith Jacobs in THREE SISTERS by Julia Pascal. Last year she appeared in ABSOLUTE HELL at the National and filmed a guest lead in DOCTORS. Strong theatre credits include Guildford Shakespeare Co, Crucible Sheffield, Orange Tree, Finborough, Hull Truck and London Classic Theatre. Television credits include SKINS, EASTENDERS, HOLBY CITY and JEKYLL. Feature films include HECKLE, SUZIE GOLD, SWINGING WITH THE FINKELS and LEON THE PIG FARMER.