Click on actors photos for details and printable CV.
- Name : Jill McAuslandAbout : Recently played the lead in THE MOOR at the Old Red Lion and has been nominated for an Off West End Award for Best Female Performance. Just finished panto at Watford appearing in ALADDIN. Prior to this played Eliza in PYGMALION for Theatre of Frankfurt. Television credits include guest leads on CALL THE MIDWIFE, HOLBY CITY and DOCTORS.
- Name : StephanieAbout : Just graduated from BOV where she appeared in ELEPHANT MAN, DRACULA and HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY AND NEVER BE FOUND. Also worked on Toby Hulse’s production of JASON & THE ARGONAUTS that went to Edinburgh last year, and appeared in KISS ME - one of the Director’s productions at Bristol which will have a performance in London in September.
- Name : Chloe LevisAbout : Appearing in Edinburgh this year in OVIDS METAMORPHOSES for Pants On Fire. Recently filmed on THE HALCYON for ITV and playing Lady M in MACBETH for the Young Shakespeare Company, having played Juliet the previous year. Chloe graduated from Rose Bruford and was nominated for the SPOTLIGHT prize
- Name : Monica NashAbout : Currently working on the immersive Cold War Thriller DEAD QUIET in Kensington Central Library for ImmerCity. Recently played Theseus and Quince in A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM for The Reversed Shakespeare Co at The Pleasance Theatre, and on the big screen worked on the feature film LONDON ROAD directed by Rufus Norris
- Name : Fiz MarcusAbout : Currently appearing in ABSOLUTE HELL at the National. Strong theatre credits including most recently MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING and COMEDY OF ERRORS for Guildford Shakespeare Compan. Television credits include SKINS, EASTENDERS, HOLBY CITY and THE AMAZING MRS PRITCHARD